Thursday, June 23, 2011

Welcome Holiday!

Hi, finally the exams are over and we're gonna face holiday. I've been waiting this great time since the last holiday was over 6 month ago ^.^

It's unbelievable, I've really passed all the test. They are started from the oral test which is the part of English Exams for IGCSE level. I think it was a crazy test that made all of students of MHT should speak English everyday to practice for the test, but those activities suddenly stop after we passed the test. Then, we beat all of the paper test one by one. It seemed that I failed at almost the English paper, especially for the listening section. Unfortunately, the test in conjunction with pra-OSP test, so I didn't prepare for listening test, but I think it will be the same as if I practiced. I could not hear clearly what the hell-people in the recording cassette said. It's heard like !@#$%^&*() and I was going to die x_x. I only hope I don't get U which means the score isn't enough to get the certificate. If I get U, I have to re-take. It means I really need somebody to kill me instead of facing the test again (jangan sampe deh ya Allah....oyong ata ya owoh).

Okay, I think it's already midnight. I gotta sleep right now. Bye all, have a nice dream and wonderful holiday. See you! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment