Saturday, November 14, 2009

Life In The Dorm

At the previous posting, I’d told about my school life. And now I’ll tell about my life in the dorm. My school is a boarding school.. For the first 6 months, we aren’t obligated to stay yet. Hmm... my home isn’t too far from school, but i choose to stay because if I don’t stay in the dorm, everyday I have to go to the school in the morning and go home in the evening. It will be tired and wasting time.

OK... I entered the dorm for the first time at August 24th, 2009. And my roommate is Indira Arofia Yudiana. At the begin, my room is room 220, but I moved to room 216, because the bathroom is leaking. And the room 216 is my room until now.



my old room

First, I tell about my roommate. She is an unordinary-girl. She was a champions at the many Karate championship. Sometimes, she showed me her Karate fists. I just laugh when she does it. Beside she has a Karate skill, she also a clever girl. She often help me when I have a problem. She loves mathematics like me, so we can help each other to solve a math problems. We often study together with Icha, Echa, Meva, Agis, and Prika, almost of that we’re doing in my room.


Than, my room... I’m shy to tell because my room is almost always massy. Maybe, my time is spent too much for study, so I don’t have any time to clean my room hahaha... just kidding I didn’t study as often as you think, it just my reason to tell why my room so massy.

Even though I’ve stayed at the dorm, but almost everyday I’m late going to school haha, actually the distance of both is not reached until 10 metres. I take a bath at 6.15 a.m. and have a breakfast at 6.45 a.m. can you imagine it? How I won’t be late? Haha I’ll change my bad behavior in the next time.

Hmm... I really love this activity when I and my friend have a spare time than we go to INDOMARET (...........) to buy some foods and the most important that is ICE CREAM.

And the other activities are nothing special. Everyday we must go to the mosque to pray together for the moslem. Hmm... when subuh time,”Bunda” is always knock our door hard with shouting that we must wake up and it make a noisy sound than waking me up. Finally, no choice I go to the mosque.

Every Tuesday and Friday, we have to get a jujitsu exercise. I’m very lazy for this one. I thought why we must study to fight (-_-). OK...everyone just tell me it will make your body fit, but I don’t think so.

Yeah, it just a little thing about the life at the dorm that I can told. It will be the important experience of my life. Love my school......MHT :)

No comments:

Post a Comment