Sunday, November 8, 2009

School Life

Thank God, it’s Sunday, hmm... a nice day because it’s holiday after I spent my six days in the school. What a busy week! Many tasks and tests, almost days I got one test or more.

Hmm...I’m school in SMA Negeri Unggulan Mohammad Husni Thamrin, from the name we’ve known that isn’t an ordinary school, so it’s one of super school in Jakarta. MHT is a new school and I’m school as the first starting of the school.

As the super school, MHT is like as an acceleration class, we have to complete the matter of three years in the first grade. Than, in the second grade, we’ll study about hard science olympiad matter and preparing for get the best university in the third grade.

I choose this school because it based on the hard science, such as mathematics, physic, biology, and chemistry. We learn one hard science subject in one day. I study chemistry in Monday, biology in Wednesday, math in Thursday, and physic in Saturday. Honestly, sometimes I felt boring because we just learn one subject from morning until evening. But, I really love that subjects. In Tuesday and Friday, we study the soft science subject such as english, sociology, history, ICT, art, and music.

As the consequence of student in super school, we have to spend more time to study, do the homework or task, etc. It caused limited time to sleep, to socialized with friends, and get the entertainment. That’s all need a good healthy and good stamina, even though sometimes I slept in the class, and when I suddenly wake up all of my friends is laughing me, that made me feel shy. And this often especially when biology class. Because it subject all always made me sleepy.

I live in the dorm. Almost everyday I sleep only around three hours, starting at 12 p.m. to 3 a.m. because most of the time is to prepare homework and testing. Unfortunately, most of the test sometimes is not passed or have to remedial. Huh, it’s very disappointed. Maybe I have to improve the way to study. And the good news after receive the midterm report, the result tend to increase although is still unsatisfied.

Sometimes, I felt disappointed about too many homework but I understand it would be useful to force me always exercises. Yeah, I just be patient and keep trying my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment